Many people wish to organise and provide for their funeral expenses, ensuring their wishes are carried out and saving their family this burden.
A Prepaid Funeral Plan is a caring, sensible and cost-effective way to do this. The advantage of a prepayment over a savings account or life insurance policy is that you can pay now at today’s prices and beat inflation – no matter when the service is required.
We offer, in association with Ecclesiastical Planning Services, a flexible and unique funeral plan tailored to suit your requirements.
- The services of the Funeral Director are guaranteed.
- The plan costs are based on local charges, not national averages.
- You decide the plan contents, no predetermined packages.
- You can also pay a contribution to the total cost of the applicable disbursements (external fees) in order to lessen the liability at the time of need.
- Option to pay in full or by instalments (Terms & Conditions apply).
For peace of mind your funds are held by Ecclesiastical Planning Services, who are registered with the Funeral Planning Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
Should you wish to discuss a plan, with no obligation, please contact us on 01691 653 116 or email firstname.lastname@example.org